Monday 6 April 2015

Workout Plan

I know, it's Easter Monday we all feel like we should be working out, or eating chocolate. But today I decided to share my workout things with you for two reasons. 1 - some of you might have lost motivation since New Year and want new ideas, And 2 - if I post about it I'm more likely to stick to it.


I'll quickly give you a small background. I use to be a gymnast and had killer abs. Not bragging because I'll tell you one thing, I certainly don't have them now! But I would love to have them, maybe on a slightly more relaxed scale but still abs.

So if you've never worked out before, if you have before, I still think youtube do some of the best work out videos. Search for any part of the body (within reason) and you'll find a video to tone it.

My favourite ab one at the moment is by Mandy Jiroux. I just stumbled across her videos the other day and this ab workout is one of the hardest I've found! Like for real! It's only 5 minutes but this burns so badly. I've done it 4 or 5 times now I can now get all the way through without stopping! (Yay!)

For motivation, idea's and just some really good videos to watch, I've been loving Carly Rowena. She does some workout and food videos but they're not too intense so if you're just getting into it it's not too much all at once! I really enjoy watching her videos and they definitely motivate me to get working. She's really toned, and it just shows if you work hard you get results. 


I'm not going to post any pictures today but hopefully in the near future there may be some 'before' and 'after' pictures. Which will be one of my favourite things about this whole working out thing. I'm not trying to lose weigh really, as I'm not particularly unhappy with my weight, or my body in that case but I know I can improve, and I really can't wait to see results.
Let me know if you're going to start working out or if you already do? What are you're favourite workout videos?


Thanks, Daisy.


No comments: