Friday 30 January 2015

The Porefessional. Worth the Hype?

I'm really excited to write this because, spoiler alert, it's a good one! I was in boots the other day just doing the normal browsing that happens far too often and I stumbled over a whole self of Benefit Christmas Gift sets. I had briefly looked at the gift sets before Christmas and none of them really caught me. But then I found their 'Prime Time' set for £10, which was an amazing deal. You get a full sized Porefessional and a mini, but still decently sized, moisturiser.
Benefit Porefessional primer review


Anyway, so I couldn't wait to use the primer. But the first thing that kinda surprised me, although I'm pretty sure I've seen other people use it and somehow never realised, but it's not clear. It comes out as a slightly skin toned colour but once you smooth it over your skin the colour goes completely.


I haven't got really bad pores but they can definitely been seen up close and I've found that this really helps to blur over them. But I think my favourite thing about it is it's ability to control oil! I can put this on in a morning with a foundation or just concealer over the top, set it with a powder and 7 hours later I'll not be looking oily at all which is amazing! Especially for my skin!

The feel of this primer is very silky almost greasy like, which worried me slightly at first but it works really well so if you can cope with the texture it's 110% worth the price! I've been using for a few weeks now and I fricking love it!

For 22ml it's £24.50 which is pretty price-y, but really don't need a lot so I imagine it will last me a decent amount of time. And personally, for me, the price of it is definitely worth the results! 

No comments: