Tuesday 28 October 2014

Blogger Tag

Blogger Tag!

1. What is your favourite beauty product?
This is such an open ended question! I really don't know. At the moment I'm loving the Seventeen Contour Kit but I don't think I would say it's my favourite beauty product! Probably just a good red lipstick.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Right now, Nottingham. My sisters recently moved there and I'm missing her big style! So I would go there and see her!
3. What is your all time favourite brand?
All time? Would be Rimmel. They cover everything, lips, nails, base, eyes, everything. But at the moment I would say it's creeping towards Seventeen. I've loved a lot of their recent releases.
 
4. Do you collect anything, if so what is it?
Yes, Lipsticks. And eyeshadows actually, although I would definitely call myself more of a lipstick hoarder than a eyeshadow gal.
5. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl, definitely. 
6.Tea or Coffee?
Tea. Can't go wrong with a good cuppa, and there's so many choices.
7. What is your favourite TV show?
I genuinely can't answer this question as I can't even remember the last time I watched tv. I just don't tend to. When I do have spare time I tend to watch youtube videos.
 8. If you could travel to any era what would it be?
The 1920's. Purely for the fashion and makeup!

I was tagged by
Pam, so thank you very much!
And I tag So Many Lovely ThingsTania MicheleEmmy's Blog




No comments: