Monday 21 July 2014

L'Oreal True Match - Foundation

Morning!
 This spring/summer I seemed to have tanned a lot more than I usually do,(and by no means am I complaining!) but it did mean I needed to go foundation shopping; which normally starts off great and gradually goes down hill once you've tried to match yourself to 10 different foundations in 10 different shades.


Anyhoo, the L'Oreal True Match foundation claims to be superblendable and match your skin colour an texture yet it still gives medium, build able coverage.
I really love foundations that match your skin texture as they always look unbelievable natural and smooth. And L'Oreal true match is no let down!
I've applied this foundation with both a sponge and a foundation brush and it's so effortless to blend! And leaves you with a slightly dewy finish.
The dewy finish makes it a perfect everyday foundation as it's a very natural look. But when you do want a more evening look and a heavier coverage this foundation still ticks the boxes. 
It's so easy to build up coverage and with the radiant finish, it manages to keep it looking natural. 

Now into the small but important details:
Scent? Almost none at all which I love in a foundation, scents just make them seem heavy. 
Comfortable? Definitely. It's so smooth and light!
SPF? Yes! And 17 which is pretty high for a highstreet foundation.
Wear time? It's a dewy finish so it hasn't got the best wear time but I would say it lasts a good 4-5 hours before touch ups.
Shades? I was impressed by their shade range. They counter for both ends of the scale and every colour in between! (21 shades).
L'Oreal True Match foundation is £9.99 and is honestly worth every penny! I would recommend this to everyone and their dog!

Hope you've enjoyed!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: